The Stoli Original Bar & Club Awards – continuing to set the standard for hospitality venues in Cyprus!

VOTE NOW for your favourite Bars & Clubs because every vote counts. Vote and Like us on Facebook for your chance to win a trip to Europe's Ultimate Snowsports and Music Festival in Andorra, SNOWBOXX 2014! For more info click above on PRIZE to read more.

Stolichnaya Premium Vodka brings you for the third consecutive year the 'STOLI ORIGINAL BAR & CLUB AWARDS 2013'. Main objective is to continue focusing and rewarding the most original bars and clubs in their respective categories, as voted YOU - the public. Consumers cast their votes which determine the finalists. Votes recorded on www.stoliawards.com.cy carry 75% of the total weight determining the category winners with the remaining 25% allocated to an independent judging committee from the magazine of reserved… for professionals. After all the votes are counted, the winning venues will be announced at the awards ceremony, reputed as 'the event of the year' for the industry and their consumers.

The ultimate goal is :

  • To promote and reward innovation and creative ideas.
  • To give incentives for further improvement within the hospitality industry.
  • Let the PUBLIC'S choice count!

NOTE: In order to ensure fairness of the competition only one vote per facebook user is registered.


Criteria

The main features/evaluation criteria are the quality of service and staff, the level of hospitality and price association in regards to the offered drinks, food and overall experience, which in turn is based on the diversity, quality, creativity and aesthetics such as decoration, sound, lighting and cleanliness.

The organisation and rating responsibility is under the shield of the independent magazine reserved ...for professionals, the only magazine dedicated strictly to the industry, so as to ensure the utmost objectivity throughout the competition.

Taking into firm account all of the above, the presence of professionals from the magazine reserved ... for professionals, from all sectors of the hospitality industry in Cyprus, was considered necessary to undertake the planning and execution of the evaluation and award process, as the very existence of reserved is to mediate as a tool/magazine/consultant, is the acknowledgement and development of human and material resources of Cyprus within these particular sectors.



Snow and Music Festival

Events